5/10/2011

Deadmau5 concert @ Club Blue Spirit, Sheraton Walkerhill Hotel, SEOUL

Hello guys~!

In fact I was sick of the concert of Deadmau5; World's famous DJ from Canada 
last night and just back home right now to post a blog content about this concert.
I was extremely pleasure to feel a kinda progressive electronica music from him
even though it was raining outside last night to today early morning.


DJ deadmau5 is from Canada, a kinda World's famous electronica/trance DJ
that recognized in 4th ranked. Seriously I had been wanted to go some DJ
performance like this, ain't got enough money and time though. But I just 
succeed to catch a great chance for seeing this concert through a person
who is one of my blog neighbor. Thank you Kulen!


 There is an entry place to see this DJ performance, located at 
Sheraton Walkerhill Hotel, Gwangjingu, SEOUL City, KOREA.
There is a lot of people stand on the line so long! Deadmou5 is also famous
for electronica/ house music lover in Korea and some foreigners I thought.


2 of foreign female clubber playing her own lightsaber(?) like Star Wars. lol
Those are from USA, just have been staying for teaching English.


The gate of Walkerhill Theatre a.k.a Club Blue Spirit was finally opened!
We had waited for this moment while we were in boring time.


There is kinda seriously huge space for clubbing! 
There is really fit to enjoy listening electronica music and grooving,
shaking your body freely as crazy in my opinion.
Behind the stage has VIP area and seat, somebody who made
a reservation with special expensive price paid can seat there and
enjoy some prepared beverages in special packages.

Actually I went an electronica club named M2 in Hongdae 3 days ago,
But yesterday's electronica party with DJ Deadmau5 didn't make me tired.
And just made me exciting, feeling extremely like touching my sexual spot
for orgasm~(Seriously it could be very similar excitement like romantic explosion)
That's why I recently addicted an electronica/ house music like this one.

(Hmm....one of a woman should be with me to feel like this together!! lol)


Awwwww~~~ What the f@#k? LMFAO~
He is named 'Noh Hong Cheol', one of famous comedian in Korea.


He was almost crazy for clubbing! hahaha

I just captured his craziest moments by my cam. lmfao

Some of female foreign clubbers were together with me.


Now, DJ deadmau5 was appeared! Everybody shoutout for him so loud!
Do you know why his DJ name is deadmau5?

In someday, He tried to open a cabinet of his computer
so that he may fix it, but he founded one dead mouse inside his computer.
That's why he decided to make his name like this one to memorize it.
And also, He wears a mask look like mickie mouse to make his trademark. lol


His performance was always able to be described to 'Passion'.
His DJ mixing and playing is like genius one, never be one for ordinary person!



I'm still able to feel this passionate atmosphere with his playing strong music. lol


Wow, he took off his mask! DJing would be continued for party passion!
We almost gonna be a kinda party animal for his music, he deserved it! lol


Seriously.... Everybody was there might be out of mind almost at this moment
in my guarantee. I'm feeling that his music still turns inside my ear to shake my body.

Then....Shall we dance on his DJ music? :D
Actually I want to dance with a good girl as possible. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment